Tuesday 7 May 2013

YANOD #6 - 7th May 2013


Playlist:

Archibald & Tim - Big Elettronic Sound (YANOD Intro Theme)
Deerhoof - This Magnificent Bird Will Rise
Charles Mingus - Hog Callin' Blues
Nur Zovkhar - Songs From Chechnya - Track 1
Dear Eloise - I'll Be Your Mirror



Pastor John Rydgren - Here Lies The Church
Low - Plastic Cup
The Go-Betweens - Draining The Pool For You
















The Velvet Undergound - Heroin (Factory Rehearsal, 3rd Jan 1966)
The Velvet Undergound - The She Goes Again (Factory Rehearsal, 3rd Jan 1966)
The Velvet Underground  - I'll Be Your Mirror (Scepter Studios Version)
Bill Wells & Aidan Moffat - Black Heart
Ben Tate - You Insulted Me
Bernard Cribbins - I'd Rather Go Fishing
















Ripley's Believe It Or Not! - Bono The Dwarf
Faust - Krautrock
Little A - Clock



YaYaZi - I Want To Be With You Everyday
Richard Hell and the Voidoids - Time
Akron / Family - When I Was Young
Leonard Cohen - Memories
X is Y - Never Sever (http://tenzenmen.bandcamp.com/album/never-sever-lp)














Cordelia's Dad - Brother Judson
Last of the Juanitas - H.R. Geigercounter
Gato Barbieri - India
Yo La Tengo - Pass The Hatchet, I Think I'm Goodkind
Big Smith and Family - I See the Moon (YANOD End Credits Theme)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment